Project Manager of Installation
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Role Summary/Purpose :
This role is responsible for on site activities of the "order to remittance" projects in his area in order to achieve customer satisfaction thru site management and installation quality. He sets accurate delivery, installation and clinical application key dates and coordinate the field operations until handover. He ensures compliance with contractual requirements and local regulations.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Provide GE Healthcare leadership during site preparation: Provide support to customers and to sales representatives with site preparation and project management activities; deliver high quality site planning documents and drawings to customers; select equipment cables and options in a timely manner, monitor and communicate site management key dates for recording in the “Order to Remittance” (OTR) project management systems; organize des-installation and recovery of previous systems if pertinent; in compliance with the WEEE directive and organize on site equipment delivery.
- Ensure installation quality to our customers: identify and plan the needed resources; provide directions for subcontractors; installation leaders and clinical applications specialists; monitor and communicate delivery; installations and applications key dates for recording in the “Order to Remittance” (OTR) project management systems.
- Support the sales transfer: ensure compliance, handover and reporting procedures are followed; support the customer's acceptance process; ensure the relevant paperwork is dispatched in a timely manner to the administrative staff in charge of contracts and warranties.
- Follow and comply with existing GE Healthcare EHS rules and procedures.
- Be involved in EHS activities and programs (e.g. training, accidents reporting…) in compliance with the environmental health and safety policy.
- Field leader responsible for the on-site activities of the OTR projects in his area.
- Achieve customer satisfaction through the best possible site management and installation quality.
- Assess sales feasibility for equipment. Set accurate delivery, installation and clinical application key dates. Coordinate the field operations till handover.
- Ensure compliance with contractual requirements and local regulations.
- 3+ years experience in field customer activities.
- Customer oriented.
- Field operational experience.
- Commitment to quality.
- Leadership skills.
- Technical background: knowledge in electricity, mechanics, physics, civil works, building trade, CAD experience or engineering school
- Good knowledge of medical equipment business and local regulations for medical equipment.
- Problem solving expertise.
- Fluent in both Russian and English.
Desired Characteristics :
- Business understanding.
- Boundary less player.
- Project management expertise
- Knowledge of social and local regulations, EHS rules.
- Knowledge in transportation and logistics.