Marketing Manager in MEGA Khimki
з/п не указана
Ingka Centres develops and manages retail destinations for the many people, anchored by IKEA stores. Our global portfolio includes 40 shopping centres and 25 retail parks that together attract more than 400 million visitors per year in 14 countries in Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a pro-active and goal oriented professional with natural interest in building communities around our Meeting Place together with IKEA Retail (online and offline), co-creating with them, developing unique outstanding activities on-line & offline using latest trends and technologies, to be a Marketing Manager for MEGA Khimki!
At this position, you will be responsible for the marketing performance & communities’ engagement of the Meeting place, for securing its sustainable, long-term development in line with INGKA Centres Marketing & communication strategy, for leading and developing Marketing team with focus on growing people and business together as a part of commercial engine of the meeting place.
- Identify key communities & their insights, understand the environment, customer & market;
- Establish & develop long-term relationships with local communities, authorities, opinion leaders and other external stakeholders; engage IKEA Retail in these activities;
- Build personalized communication and constant dialog with Community, knowing people on personal level and listening to and working with feedback;
- Drive the sustainability Agenda in the communities (PPP strategy), engage local communities and be known as the pioneer of sustainability and social responsibility topics on the local market;
- Drive local innovation projects (unique customer experiences, co-creation, optimization etc.);
- Become the platform for cooperation/co-creation with and between the local communities (both on-line and off-line);
- Deliver and constantly improve the Interest Clubs and content in the Community space so that Community always have reason to come, share and learn something new;
- Drive and develop the Community engagement and Loyalty Team of the Meeting Place;
- Secure the consistent omni-channel communication incl creation of strong on-line Community via social media & implementing Loyalty Program;
- Ensure long-term approach to marketing support of the Meeting Place Uniqueness;
- Find commercialization or co-investment opportunities;
- Communicate and cooperate with PR and Event agencies, Community organizations, opinion leaders and local government representatives by organizing common events.
- Higher education (Marketing or PR are preferable);
- 3-5 years marketing related experience as manager or deputy, preferably from the shopping centre business;
- Local market knowledge and global trends knowledge; good general retail and SC knowledge;
- Knowledge of local community, connection with opinion leaders;
- Knowledge of social media trends & be ahead the customer behavior changes in digital sphere;
- Strong managerial, interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Being able to think strategically, champion the cause of the customer and have marketing insight;
- Business-minded and cost-conscious;
- Critical thinking or the ability to analyze situations or statements and determine their validity;
- Project management skills, experience to lead complex projects with commercial content;
- Client-orientated approach (both towards visitors and tenants);
- Ability to interface with multiple stakeholders effectively;
- Strong communication, creativity, networking, negotiation, stress management skills;
- To be entrepreneurial, innovative, responsible and like challenges;
- Fluent English (verbal and written).
- Location: MEGA Khimki;
- Permanent contract;
- Working schedule: Mon-Fri, 9:00-18:00;
- Other: competitive salary, medical and life insurance, lunch discount, fitness center discount, 15% discount on IKEA goods, option to enroll in IKEA corporate pension plan, opportunity to develop your career in a multinational environment, possibility to join various educational programs offered in the company.
Interested?IKEA Centres Russia can offer professional and personal development for the selected candidate!