з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Ingka Centres develops and manages retail destinations for the many people, anchored by IKEA stores. Our global portfolio includes 40 shopping centres and 25 retail parks that together attract more than 400 million visitors per year in 14 countries in Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a self-organized and detail-oriented professional to be a Payment Specialist in Credit Control and Payment Team!
- Perform matching incoming payments with VAT-invoices and other Accounts Receivable transactions on daily basis;
- Proceed allocation of incoming Payments to appropriate Invoices / Security Deposits / Advances on daily basis;
- Perform reconciliation of entered payments with Treasury department on daily basis;
- Proceed transfer overpayments to unpaid invoices;
- Proceed transfer overpayments from invoices to Security Deposits according to request from Financial Security Team;
- Prepare and perform Application of Advances, Further Reallocation transfers on weekly basis
- Participate in Finance action plan projects;
- Provide support and be back up for other Payment Specialists;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Line Manager and special projects as defined in action plans.
- Completed or incomplete higher professional education (Economical / Financial area);
- Working experience in Accounting at least 1 year;
- Advanced PC user, high level of proficiency in MS Office applications (especially Excel);
- English – intermediate;
- Knowledge of accounting principles;
- Strong numerical, self-organizational skills;
- Good Communication skills;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Location: Khimki Business Park;
- Temporary contract;
- Working schedule: Mon-Fri, 9:00-18:00;
- Other: competitive salary, medical and life insurance, lunch discount, fitness center discount, 15% discount on IKEA goods, option to enroll in IKEA corporate pension plan, opportunity to develop your career in a multinational environment, possibility to join various educational programs offered in the company.
Ingka Centres can offer professional and personal development for the selected candidate!