Assistant to Engineering Team (MEGA Dybenko)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Ingka Centres develops and manages retail destinations for the many people, anchored by IKEA stores. Our global portfolio includes 40 shopping centres and 25 retail parks that together attract more than 400 million visitors per year in 14 countries in Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a pro-active and business-minded professional to be Assistant for Engineering Group in MEGA Dybenko!
At the position, we expect you to provide MEGA Engineering Group with full administrative support.
- Assist Engineering Management Department in planning, organizing, analysing and supervising the technical maintenance and operations of the property.
- Assist Engineering Management Department in managing contractors, follow up the terms of the contracts and their timely prolongation.
- Coordinate communication with maintenance contractors and tenants in regards to maintenance, constructions and fit-out activities.
- Coordinate the technical procurement tasks for the Engineering Management Department.
- Participate in preparation of the property budget and business plan.
- Carry out overall coordination of financial documents (property technical reports, accumulation of property track record, statistics and applicable KPIs).
- Maintain technical filing and archive system of the Centre.
- Participate in costs follow up and forecasting for Engineering Management Department.
- Carry-out overall coordination of financial documents flow within Engineering Management Department.
- Assist in negotiations for the provision of services, purchase of consumables and materials required.
- Provide administrative and analytical support to the Engineering Management Department team in consolidation and administration of files and databases on systems and equipment, etc.
- Support industrial safety and engineers certification programs, maintain database of certificates and licenses.
- Support exchange of experience and efficient practices within department and company.
- Assist with communications and coordination of response activities during emergencies.
- Constantly seek for opportunities to improve the working methods and practices.
Required skills and motivation:
- Completed higher education.
- Minimum of 2-year experience in administrative sphere.
- Diligence and accuracy, attention to details.
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks, act within strict deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Computer literacy, good knowledge of special technical software.
- Location: Saint Petersburg, Mega Dybenko
- Temporary contract
- Working schedule: 40 hours per week, 5/2
- Other: competitive salary, medical and life insurance, lunch discount, fitness center discount, 15% discount on IKEA goods, option to enroll in IKEA corporate pension plan, opportunity to develop your career in a multinational environment, possibility to join various educational programs offered in the company.